Friday, March 14, 2008

HYPOTHETICALLY, NO.

i was shoo-ed from mountE. being the awesome sister that i am, i was suppose to be accompanying my brother throughout the night till my mother comes back in the morning. although i know that visitors are not allowed after visiting hours, i still stayed(hid). anyway, 4334 was situated at the end, people/nurses dont usually make their rounds there unless the patients ring them to! right?

but i got caught. cos it was my brother's medication time.

DAMN.

i cabbed home after. and i'm really bored now.

i used to envy people who lived alone. by people i meant young ones, not those old creepy ones that you seen in movies who has ten thousand cats running around. living alone entails freedom, hence my house is really just a house.

but it isnt that great afterall. the freedom thing usually wears off after a while, for me at least cos i'm really lazy. living alone is really quiet. and there's always the responsibility of cleaning and ensuring that the house is fully secured whenever you decide to leave. or sleep.

and no, my mom refuses to send our maid over to help clean this unit up. she says its for my own good.

haha. its true though cos i've learnt from this. i've learned that i need to get a job that allows to me employ a maid when i'm living alone in the future. its either that or i get a really good husband.

option A is still better. i dont like the rest of the strings attached that comes with the other option.

pardon my ranting, i'm really that bored.

and hungry.

alright, i'm going to eat.

and its already 3am! hello ELLEN. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home